Chairman: Billy Crain, Teaching Elder, Christ Community Church, Fayetteville, AR firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: To provide the organization, planning process, information
services, meeting space, agenda preparation services, and record keeping that will enable the
Presbytery to effectively accomplish its God-given vision. With the Stated Clerk as a member,
the Committee shall oversee the administrative work of the Presbytery.
Specifically, the Administrative Committee shall be responsible for, but not limited to:
● develop and maintain appropriate organizational structures;
● present nominations to the Presbytery for officers, for Standing Committees, and for
various General Assembly committees and boards;
● coordinate all correspondence with the Stated Clerk and the General Assembly;
● present all overtures from General Assembly to the Presbytery for a vote;
● prepare and propose Presbytery financial records in conjunction with a Treasurer;
● receive and determine the appropriate course of action for appeals and complaints;
● make arrangements for Presbytery meetings;
● develop and distribute the agenda prior to each meeting of Presbytery.